Business Line of Credit
Do you want an opportunity to fund your inventory needs or have short-term working capital?
With HSLC, you can focus on your business while we fund your operations with our competitive business line of credit!
- Contact one of our experienced loan officers to open your line of credit today.
HSLC lines of credit features:
- Only pay interest on the funds you use.
- Get fast and easy access to your approved funding limit.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Manage your cash flow more effectively with our flexible payment options.
Requirements to open a legal Entity account
Effective May 11th, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats.
Each time an account is opened for a covered Legal Entity, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number as well as identification documents) for:
- Each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more); and
- One individual that has significant managerial control, of the Legal Entity.
If you are opening an account on behalf of a Legal Entity, you will be required to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of our customers and our country.