Is your business in growth mode? Let HSLC shows you all your financing options.
HSLC will tailor a loan solution that works with your business plan for expansion.
- Contact our experienced lenders to get your plan moving forward.
HSLC Business Expansion Loan features:
- Application process is simple and easy
- Flexible terms depending on your growth plan
- Competitive interest rates
Requirements to open a legal Entity account
Effective May 11th, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats.
Each time an account is opened for a covered Legal Entity, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number as well as identification documents) for:
- Each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more); and
- One individual that has significant managerial control, of the Legal Entity.
If you are opening an account on behalf of a Legal Entity, you will be required to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of our customers and our country.