We understand that handling estate accounts can be a difficult task. At HSLC, we will assist you to make the process as smooth as possible.
To open an estate account, you will need the following documentation:
- Letters of Authority from probate court appointing you as executor or administrator of the estate.
- A copy of the death certificate.
- A taxpayer ID number (or EIN number) for the estate account.
- Please visit www.irs.gov to understand the general duties as an estate administrator and steps to apply for an EIN number.
With an HSLC estate account, you can easily pay off the final bills and other related costs as well as distribute to the estate’s beneficiaries.
- Contact us today to open your account.