Debit Cards & ATM
HSLC offers Visa® debit cards. There are several advantages to debit cards:
- Easy to obtain - Once you open a checking account, we will issue you a debit card upon request.
- Convenience - Purchases can be made using a chip-enabled terminal or by swiping the card rather than filling out a paper check.
- Safety - You don't have to carry cash or a checkbook.
- Readily Accepted - When out of town, debit cards are usually widely accepted (make sure to let us know when you’re leaving your city; to not have an interruption in service).
- Can be used like an ATM card - For immediate withdrawals of cash.
HSLC has one drive-up ATM located on the northeast side of our office. The ATM is the height of convenience as you can do your banking even when our office is closed!
- Home Savings is a member of the STAR network.
- Contact a customer service representative for details.
Find a Surcharge-free MoneyPass® ATM
Use your HSLC Visa Debit Card at any of the MoneyPass® ATMs without paying a surcharge.
- With more than 32,000 ATMs nationwide, MoneyPass® is one of the largest surcharge-free networks in the nation. So, not only can you use your card at HSLC’s ATM but across the nation, too.
- Plus, MoneyPass ATMs are easy to find. Just search moneypass.com or use the MoneyPass mobile app to find locations when you’re on the go.
- It’s all a part of our goal to provide you with connected convenience.
Lost or Stolen ATM or Debit Cards
- After hours number: 1-800-472-3272