Paying bills is painful enough. Let HSLC help make it easier with our online bill pay service!
- Use our online bill pay service to pay bills when they come due or schedule an autopay to pay every month.
- You never have to worry about paying your bills again with HSLC’s online bill pay service.
- And even better, it’s free!
- Enrollment in Online Banking required for use of this service.
- See enrollment instructions below for further information or contact one of our customer service representatives.
To Enroll in Online Bill Pay
- Must have a valid checking account
- After successful login to Online Banking, click on “Bill Pay”
- Verify personal information or enter necessary fields (use account information exactly as it appears on your check)
- You may be asked multiple choice questions generated from your consumer credit report
- Payment center will electronically make two small deposits and one withdrawal (for the total amount of the two deposits) from your checking or money market account
- The two amounts must be confirmed with the payment center before you can login using Bill Pay
- To confirm, login to Online Banking and access the payment center. Select “My Accounts” and select “unconfirmed”. Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm.
- Once account is confirmed, you may begin using the payment center.